In case of your disagreement with any point in the policy, you are hereby advised to do not use this website any further, otherwise, AriaStop shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by the use of AriaStop’s services.
Information We Collect
If you want to just visit the website, you are free to do so without giving any personal-identifying information that might be traceable for us. However, we collect some information that is non-personal including your IP address, browser information and operating system along with cookies that help us in provision of a better website experience to our users.
We may also collect your personal or identifiable information when you access the website or create an account on www.ariastop.com, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or fill out a form that requires you to input your name, email address, shipping address, phone number and billing information.
Use of Information
- The information provided by you would be used to improve the provision of website experience and to improve the services provided to you so you can enjoy the best at AriaStop.
- Your personal information is necessary in order to process transactions thus, the information is used for any financial/product/service exchange between the parties involved i.e. AriaStop and the customer.
- We use your information to send periodic emails for telling you about our new products, services and latest updates to the website. This only includes your name and email address for this purpose.
- Your personal information is used to respond to your enquiries and requests that you may send towards us. You can also call us or email directly to get answer to any of your queries or providing suggestions.
- We may also use information for the purpose of statistics aggregation in order to identify the trend of website usage and purpose of accessing the website in order to publish the statistics or to any third-party provider for gaining knowledge of your trends without identifying the user personally.
Security of Information
We take the necessary precautions in order to protect your personal information from any breach or unauthorized access, use and disclosure, or falling in the hands of any unauthorized party. Yet, we acknowledge that none of the methods that is used for transmission of data can be made fully secure, but we will ensure our best to protect your information causing any loss to you personally.
Changes to this Policy